Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Golf is one sport I don’t completely understand


I was never interested in golf until the arrival of the ultimate and adorable Tiger Woods got me interested. Golf is one sport that I just don’t have a clue about the scoring I know it involves a ball, a club, making holes in one’s I guess and grassy fields and being a Georgian the Masters is always here. The thing about Tiger though is that he transcends so much from race to youth to class and the story about how his late father loved golf and was so passionate about it and got Tiger into it is very precious. So this week we have the U.S. Open and Tiger is back after knee surgery, Tiger I'm rooting for you to get another major.


1 comment:

Tami P said...

What's to understand? You swing, you chase a little white ball, and you drink martinis in the club house.

LOL

The one with the fewest number of swings to get that blasted little ball in the hole wins... if he's not cheating.