Friday, July 4, 2008

A-Rod and his wife split maybe but when is he going to show up?


I know that's the news that everyone is saying and believing. My biggest concern though is that for all of the money that Alex has been payed over the years he never comes through during the playoffs and lately he's been MIA except when the game is out of reach. If he and his wife are splitting up that's rather unfortunate but as a sports fan I'd like to see him do something to make the Yankees look like the zillion bucks they are spending on him. I'm not a diehard Yankee fan but I’ve been a fan of Alex since his Rangers days and it's easier rooting for him in the American League since I am a National League fan growing up the ultimate Atlanta Braves fan, I only root against him if it comes down to a World Series Situation which by the looks of things won't be a problem this year.


No comments: